- 1 package strawberry pudding mix
- milk (varies but should be less than 2 cups)
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- 1 pie crust (ready made, or make your own)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 Tbs strawberry preserves
Start by preparing the pie crust as needed, and let cool. Prepare pudding using 1/2 the required amount of milk and pour into crust. This should fill the crust about halfway. Put into freezer for 30 minutes.
Remove from freezer and fill remaining amount of crust with Cool whip leaving at least 1/2 inch under the lip of the crust.
Put strawberries and preserves into blender and liquefy.
Pour over Cool Whip.
Garnish with whipped cream and blueberries. Chill until ready to eat.
Slice and serve.
Makes 6-8 servings, depending on if you’re a pig or not.